Established by your interview coach, Sandeep Bhandari, the originally small website has evolved into one of the leading players in the niche of interview prepration.
The website has grown in popularity and traffic, but our goal has remained the same: To help people with quality information how long it takes for any specific thing to complete with professional yet simple to understand advice.
Numbers and statistics
- We have articles from Sandeep and other subject matter experts, guest posts from reputable consultants and industry experts, dealing with a variety of topics in their niche of expertise.
- Each category has 100’s of articles to fully understand the interview process and better equip you with ready to use interview answers.
- Tables, Bullet Point Lists, and easy-to-understand content (no fuss).
- Linked to by universities, agencies, brands, and some Fortune 500 companies, as a great source of quality advice that is presented in the best way possible. Received traffic from a staggering 780 various traffic sources over the years.
It is the content that matters
Your “statistics” and satisfaction matters more than our numbers from Google Analytics. We hope to help you and provide the best information available out there and simply to be happy with your professional career. Head to one of our principal sections:
- Give an example of a Time You Provided Great Customer Service – Physical therapist plays an important role not only in rehabilitation and recovery of a patient but also has a responsibility to keep the flame of hope burning without giving any false hopes.
- What Tasks Do You Do Not Enjoy Doing – In this article, we will be discussing mainly some of the most important interview questions that are asked in an interview for the role of a phlebotomist.
- Describe Your Working Relationship – With the advent of technology, gone are the days, when advertising was done in black and white. Nowadays, it is an era of digital marketing that uses digital platforms to promote a product and establish the brand name of an organization.
- If You Were An Animal, What Would You Be – Being a medical professional, the pay is usually bright and incentives are often lucrative. However, the level of preparation must be high, in order to beat the rising competition.
- Do You Want to Tell us Anything Else About You – In this article, we will be covering both basic level questions and that certain high-level questions at the same time.
- Dealing With Ambiguity Interview Questions – Teachers are highly respected everywhere and enjoy stellar recognition in society. If you have relevant skills, educational background, and interests then becoming a teacher is a good career option.
- What Do You Enjoy Doing in Your Spare Time–Assembling ideas and putting them together in the form of a poster, logo or magazine is a tough nut to crack, performed efficiently by a master professional, also known as a Graphics designer.
- How to Prepare for Peer Interview – To assist you, we have compiled a list of 21 questions and answers to help you prepare for your KFC work interview.
- Contact & About – Learn more about us and send us your suggestions.
Thank you for visiting PrepMyCareer.com. We hope that you will leave the website feeling confident, and full of knowledge!
Sandeep Bhandari, the founder of PrepMyCareer.com website
Sandeep Bhandari is the founder of PrepMyCareer.com website. All the team management, content creation and monetization is handled by Sandeep. Together with the team at PrepMyCareer, the aim is to provide useful and engaging content to our readers. He has completed his Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Engineering. He also has experience of working in corporate environment for over 8 years.