Established in April 2021 by your interview coach, Nidhi Madaan, the originally small website has evolved into one of the leading players in the niche of interview prepration.
The website has grown in popularity and traffic, but our goal has remained the same: To help people with quality information how long it takes for any specific thing to complete with professional yet simple to understand advice.
Numbers and statistics
- More than 1,850 articles from Nidhi and one other subject matter expert, guest posts from reputable consultants and industry experts, dealing with a variety of topics in their niche of expertise.
- Each category has 100’s of articles to fully understand the interview process and better equip you with ready to use interview answers.
- Tables, Bullet Point Lists, and easy-to-understand content (no fuss).
- More than 45,000 visitors in 2021 alone (and growing).
- Linked to by universities, agencies, brands, and some Fortune 500 companies, as a great source of quality advice that is presented in the best way possible. Received traffic from a staggering 760 various traffic sources over the years.
It is the content that matters
Your “statistics” and satisfaction matters more than our numbers from Google Analytics. We hope to help you and provide the best information available out there and simply to be happy with your professional career. Head to one of our principal sections:
- Top 21 Physical Therapist Interview Questions – Physical therapist plays an important role not only in rehabilitation and recovery of a patient but also has a responsibility to keep the flame of hope burning without giving any false hopes.
- Top 20 Phlebotomist Interview Questions – In this article, we will be discussing mainly some of the most important interview questions that are asked in an interview for the role of a phlebotomist.
- Top 21 Digital Marketing Manager Interview Questions – With the advent of technology, gone are the days, when advertising was done in black and white. Nowadays, it is an era of digital marketing that uses digital platforms to promote a product and establish the brand name of an organization.
- Top 21 Dietary Aide Interview Questions – Being a medical professional, the pay is usually bright and incentives are often lucrative. However, the level of preparation must be high, in order to beat the rising competition.
- Top 21 Cognos Interview Questions – In this article, we will be covering both basic level questions and that certain high-level questions at the same time.
- Top 21 Substitute Teacher Interview Questions – Teachers are highly respected everywhere and enjoy stellar recognition in society. If you have relevant skills, educational background, and interests then becoming a teacher is a good career option.
- Top 21 Graphic Design Interview Questions–Assembling ideas and putting them together in the form of a poster, logo or magazine is a tough nut to crack, performed efficiently by a master professional, also known as a Graphics designer.
- Top 21 KFC Interview Questions – To assist you, we have compiled a list of 21 questions and answers to help you prepare for your KFC work interview.
- Contact & About – Learn more about us and send us your suggestions.
Thank you for visiting PrepMyCareer.com. We hope that you will leave the website feeling confident, and full of knowledge!
Nidhi Madaan, the founder of PrepMyCareer.com website
Nidhi Madaan is the founder of PrepMyCareer.com website. All the team management, content creation and monetization is handled by Nidhi. Together with the team at PrepMyCareer, the aim is to provide useful and engaging content to our readers. She has completed his Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Engineering. He also has experience of working in corporate environment for over 8 years.